Saturday, June 26, 2010

Piles of stuff

The cleaning up continues...
Potting space has been taken up
with more "stuff"---mostly necessary---
but eye candy ALWAYS makes working
more fun!
Antique French starter pots---some sold, some used, some just to make me happy...
 An antique tote holding bases, markers, screening and all those little necessities...
O.K. the antique seed sorter screens in the back are not necessary, but they sure are faves of mine and the lead dishes in the front as well.  Some things are too appealing to part with...for a while...

Now I need a cleaning partner who doesn't mind getting VERY dirty, sweaty and wet while using some muscle to cleanup the rest...actually, in my dreams, I have a crew...
and the money to pay them...ahhhhhh
Hope your day is great!

annie

12 comments:

  1. I'm no gardener -- in fact, I have a certified BLACK thumb. :)

    But I do love the look of all things garden-related and just the vignettes in your pics here on this post are so wonderful. I'd have those setting here in my home if I had those same items at hand. I just wouldn't entertain the idea of actually USING them (for gardening). ;)

    Such a pretty post -- enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!! Just got your note and wanted to say thanks,I am soooooooooo glad I found your lovely blog! I will be back lots!!! All the best,Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie!
    Thanks for droppin' by the Yaya and your sweet comment! LOVE your blog...and lovin' all these treasures!!! xo...deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really lovin' all your garden antiques--one of my favorite things to collect! Keep it comin'! What will we get to see when you get this clean-up project done?!? Can't wait, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be still my heart, I just Love your garden stuff, I'm adding you to my sidebar so I can keep track of your great blog!
    xo,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Recently became a new follower and so glad I found your inspirational blog (: I look forward to coming back for future posts!

    I'm in the middle of organizing/cleaning/purging myself...it's great when it's done, but the process is a mess (:

    Michele
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. okay, I'm so happy I stopped by here! Just the thing for me, I love all the old, old gardening things. Like my friend Debbie (the ultimate YaYa) said, LOVING the treasures. Lidy

    ReplyDelete
  8. LoVe Your Large Pics!!! Your Finds have such great character... I'm a follower now!*!*! Jeanine, ChiPPy!-SHaBBy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Annie, I just found your blog and had to tell you what a pretty blog you have. I'm now a follower and will be back to visit. Have a great Friday and weekend, Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was in your neck of the woods today ...actually peeked into the green house ... I was sad I didn't see you ... TV was on ... maybe you were out walking

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Girl - how are you? Been thinking of you lots.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!
This is so exciting!!!