Thursday, February 18, 2010

Fave Finds

I found some VERY cool stuff yesterday while surfing.
I think these would look smashing together..
 The lines...oh the lines ....
 
I want to sit and SPIN 'til I'm dizzy!
 
 

Chandelier from recycled materials...every room
needs a little sparkle..

 
Take my breath away antique Italian trestle table.
I could eat, work and sleep with it! 
and I'd have to at 8500.00
 
  
Every well dressed room has to have an antique
French clock face....oui?
Photos nabbed from Marie Claire Maison, House Beautiful, and 1st Dibs
Chandelier by Madeleine Boulesteix

What is setting your heart aflutter today?
annie

9 comments:

  1. I love the table Annie! My dream.... French Onion Soup simmering is setting my heart a flutter today...xoC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annie
    That chandelier is fabulous...I might have to try and make one of those! And the clock face is 2die4!
    But all out of my budget these days...sigh
    Blessings
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christy--
    Can I come over??
    annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie......do you seriously want me to come over? because I totally will......

    ReplyDelete
  5. These things are sooooo very cool!!!! I need that clock face!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. feeling a tad left out here
    ... who's coming over to Annie's and when?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I'm coming over to Annie's...and I'll even bring my shotgun.

    Edy's Slow Churned Peach Yogurt is setting me all aflutter today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The antique clock face....that is stunning. Who wouldn't want that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so want that egg chair to spin in till I'm dizzy too!!!
    love the table too
    dreaming........
    ~Justine~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!
This is so exciting!!!